Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#353172 10/02/09 02:50 PM
P
OP Offline
P
I understand from Wade Rosen that Tropic's Station Manager at the airstrip was murdered last night in her home, in what is believed to be a robbery gone wrong. She was stabbed in the throat.

This is getting VERY serious.

Peter it is very sad news but until details are confirmed I wouldn't want to venture on guesses as to why this tragedy has occurred. There is a family in mourning right now and it might be appropriate to consider this before expanding in conjecture in this open forum.

On another note I would imagine if Wade thought that this news should be disseminated on this board he have made the post himself. Think about his job and the complications this post cause.

P
OP Offline
P
I made the post in front of him. The information is not secret, just very recent, and indeed he tells me Tropic are talking about offering a reward for info.

Well as long as Wade knows that you made the post then I guess all is okay.

Terrible news today, the murder of Lorleen Young, wife of Charles.� She was the smiling face of Tropic Air on the Caye.�She was married into the Young Family, Tom of Tom's hotel is Charles older brother.� Tragic.

Marty #353188 10/02/09 05:04 PM
C
C
Lorleen was a lovely, friendly person. My condolances to the Young family in this sad time. She will be missed.

R
ron Offline
R
Lorleen was a very nice lady. Its a real tragedy for this to happen. My deepest condolences to her husband Charles and the Young family as well as the Badillo family who have lost a daughter.

A
A
Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
On another note I would imagine if Wade thought that this news should be disseminated on this board he have made the post himself. Think about his job and the complications this post cause.

I think the news is very relevant to this sight...and need be shared...before its at someone else expense...

This is a place to share...no...
thoughts feels and support for each other ...no...

A
A
Originally Posted by Amanda Syme
then I guess all is okay.

lol...

Atrocious - it is obvious you don't live here and apparently don't seem to have any regard for a community in mourning that is shocked at the violent manner in which one of its loved ones has been tragically taken away. Please conduct yourself with a modicum of decorum.

Last edited by Amanda Syme; 10/03/09 09:00 AM. Reason: comment added
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 316 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day