Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11928 10/10/01 03:47 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Is Janice Leslie safe and sound? any news on the damages at Tradewind? I heard Brian and Ardie's dive shop is gone, what about them? their house? Has Bob of Bob's Paradise been found and does anyone know if his neighbors - a young couple down the beach - were there? are they ok? Our prayers are with all our friends in Belize.

Brenda & Vitali

Bel
T
T
Bob of Bob's Paradise has made contact with one of his sons in Florida. He is fine. His place is destroyed, from I have heard. My father, Sam Scott of The Monkey House has not been heard from. Also heard that the Monkey House has been destroyed. Martha is in Houston and fine. Desperately needing to hear about Sam.
Tony Scott - [email protected] or [email protected]

L
L
Brian, Ardie and family are fine. I will be speaking with them this evening. They lost their house to water damage apparently (so I am told) - all living in my and Malcolm's house (his brother)... as it is on the ground - but still has a roof (so I am told).... Other brother - Patu (Carlton) flying back this evening with fresh Cell phone - will and advise more then.

B
OP Offline
B
Tony I truly hope you heard word from your father soon. I'm sure he's tucked away somewhere and safe ... Lori, I think we've met before; many thanks for the good news about Brian and Ardie, please tell them we're thinking about them. ANy sign of Janice? God, all this is unbelievably awful.
Brenda

Bel

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.