Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5077 10/03/00 10:27 AM
P
pam05 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
does anyone have any information about Ivan and Judy Sheinbaum owners/managers of Xanadu. We are worried sick about them and the rest of the people on AC. We feel so helpless here in Canada but our thoughts and prayers are with all. Any info is most appreciated.
Thanks ever so

#5078 10/03/00 10:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
my parents, Betty and Clifford Chudleigh are friends with Ivan and Judy. They went to their place Saturday when all the bad stuff started to happen. I last spoke with their son Jonathan which was around 7 Saturday night my time and he said that they were in the safest structure on the island. Now I thought, maybe I am wrong but I thought that Ivan and Judy were in Canada. My mother told me just a few days before the storm even formed that she really looked forward to seeing them back. ~ But the good news is this~
Last night around 6 ish the state department calls and tells us that my parents sent word that they are ok. So if Ivan and Judy are there~ believe me they were with my parents and that means that they are ok too!

#5079 10/03/00 10:53 AM
P
pam05 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Oh Robyn.......Your message has put a smile back on my face. Judy had been in Toronto this summer but has been back on AC for a couple of months. Thank you so much for your thoughful reply. We have been so worried. I realize Xanadu is suppose to be hurricane proof <G> but it's Judy and Ivan and their wee dog Tinker that we care about. Again thanks ever so.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.