Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Trinity Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I'm stuck here in Colorado Springs and feeling helpless especially hearing about all the damage and possible deaths. What can I do to help other than just send money. Has anyone contacted the Red Cross? What about the Home Depot headquarters. If I can round up supplies what name do I use and how can I get them down? Any ideas? Are any of the planes going down confirmed? Have the airlines donated cargo space? I hear rumors everywhere - but need some real answers before I can get on the horn to people here or anywhere. Also it seems that most of the efforts on the list are to AC and CC which is great but has anyone heard from the rural villages?

R
R
I know there is a lot of flooding and debris on the mainland. If you are looking to send supplies down and can order things over the phone that can be picked up in Houston, TX, we have a truck leaving tomorrow. Please call me if you have any questions or know of anyone else who can help.
Thanks,
Ryan Sheffield
713-467-6885

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.