Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rafi312 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Just want to extend sincere thanks to all who have donated so far:
Dawn and John Bland
Bob ( mgr. at Academy Sporting Goods in League City, Tx...thanks so much for the discount!!!!)
Laurie ( mgr. at Target in Houston...thanks for all the info and all the toothbrushes and other dental items!!!)
Carolyn and Bill Jenko
Madeline Bunch ( you are so awesome for getting all this together and those generators..well, i am at a loss for words. Thanks so much!!!!!)
Anita Kadala (hope i spelled that right...thanks for all your hard work writing letters, emailing, and calling people for donations...not to mention all the donations you personally got together! You are a great person!)
Marcie Buyer in San Antonio ( working with the army base there to get relief supplies in and transportation organized...keep trying, i know you will make it work)
Tim Lake in Monroe, MI ( way to go Tim for getting everyone up there together and sending everything they can!!!)
I hope I haven't forgotten anyone...you have all been so helpful in the past few days.
Everyone appreciates the hard work!
Ryan Sheffield
713-467-6885

R
rafi312 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
To add to the folks who deserve a heartfelt thank you from everyone:

C. Davis Enterprises
( thanks for storing all of our donations safely prior to shipment )
Sterling Freight
( can't thank you enough for storing and shipping all of the donated relief supplies )
John Acott and Howell Hutchinson
( thanks guys for patiently waiting to leave until we filled the truck and the weather in Mexico cleared enough for you to leave...you are the greatest! )

To all of the people who agreed to have their personal shipments removed from this truck so that it could take badly needed relief supplies down...we cannot thank you enough. We truly appreciate your generosity!

If I am forgetting anyone, please forgive me. These last few days have been hectic and overwhelming for all of us. I really appreciate all the hard work and those of you who committed your time and money.

Sincerely,
Ryan Sheffield and Linda McDermott

A
AEK Offline
A
...and, Ryan, thanks to you and Linda for all of your hard work!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 184 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.