Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rafi312 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
The Belize Relief Fund @ Southwest Bank of Texas has reached $13,500.00. Thanks to all of you who have contributed so far, and please keep spreading the word. This fund will be able to buy many big budget items such as generators, roofing, lumber, saws, etc.
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!
Ryan Sheffield
713-467-6885

C
C
Terrific response...great job in Texas!!!

AWESOME, NO DOUBT! Great Work!

M
M
I am getting ready to send a check to the San Pedro Town Council. Is it better to donate via the Southwest Bank of Texas? If so, please explain.

I just found this chatroom. My husband & I were guests at Banyon Bay during Keith and it's good to see so much U.S. support!

Glad you got thru Ole Keith, bet you're happy to be home. I donated directly to the Town Board, thinking it is instant money for them on site. But either way, the money can sure be used. I'm sure someone else will give their thoughts soon.

Dare To Deviate
D
D
Does anyone know the status of the Town Council credit card donation plan? I sent a donation by completing the form online but my credit card hasn't been charged yet. This was about two weeks ago.

Thanks

R
rafi312 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Marbee,
Email me.
Ryan
[email protected]

All the credit card information is in San Pedro. The cards were to have been run, it is my understanding. We were awaiting a few missing numbers and incorrect expiration dates, I have been chasing those down, its possible they were waiting to run them until all loose ends were cleared up.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.