Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3704 10/02/00 10:55 AM
S
OP Offline
S
I am an catastrophe insurance adjuster in the US. I have a small adjusting company and also work independently. I am trying to find out who the major players are in property insurance and adjusting industry in Belize.
Any information would be greatly apprecaited.
Thanks,
Charles (Sonny) Strickland
S&S Claims Services
email [email protected]

#3705 10/02/00 10:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Why don't wait to conduct business until these folks figure out if their loved ones are okay? Thanks! *&^%@)!?%

#3706 10/02/00 11:16 PM
D
D
I think you need your head adjusted!

#3707 10/02/00 11:40 PM
L
L
I know more than anybody,Insurance stinks. I just left a 9 year career in the industry and may desperately need reprogramming, but in my experience, in California, with major earthquakes and flooding, the more good independent adjusters in the field after the disaster, the better it is for property owners and businesses trying to get back up on their feet. It means that they do not need to wait as long for the necessary claims underwriting process. Sonny is a business person, presumably trying to help. Yes, help himself, surely, as this is the nature of business, but in the process he can help others too. Others that may be very needy at this time. Certainly people need to repair their homes and get their own businesses up and running again. Would you object to Carpenters, offering to help rebuild? I think not. Consider your own lives and careers and don't be so hard on other people and industries that are arguably negative but necessary. Before rebuilding can happen, the process must follow its' natural course, and like it or not, that includes insurance... if you have it. Sorry for the lecture. Just felt sorry for Sonny and felt he was getting a bad rap. We are also property owners in Belize and are terribly worried about the people and the area. Best to all! Lisa H.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.