Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
If you are new to this board and are seeking news about relatives, friends, and loved ones, could you please try a "search" for the names of the people or locations through the "search" link toward the top-right of the page or try this link: //ambergriscaye.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=intro&default=2

There are over 6000 postings on the board and the information you are looking for may already be available to you.

You also might want to try a visit to http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/minikitty/missing.html which contains a list of missing and found people thanks to "Kathy in Canada" who is working triple-time to keep it up to date.

I hope you find the information you are seeking and soon!

If you DON'T find the information you are seeking, please post a message below.

J
OP Offline
J

J
OP Offline
J

B
B
Hey! John in Vancouver,
Thank's for your commitment to the friend's & people of Belize who have been through so much!

J
OP Offline
J
Your most welcome bean! Have the time, computer and Internet connection but have NO MONEY to contribute (sob) nor am I there, nor can I get there, to contribute with some of my 20+ years in the construction industry--even MORE of a sob!

Might as well do what I can to help from here.

I just wish the people of Belize the best of good fortune over the next few weeks...it is going to be one busy place with all of the reconstruction.

[This message has been edited by John in Vancouver, Canada (edited 10-07-2000).]

B
B
John,
UNDERSTAND! I was able to donate a small amount of $ & was able to send some donated medical & building supplies. I do however, have a limited amount of time, that is why I REALLY appreciate what you & others are able to do for the people who come here to look for info.

M
M
John,
We are still trying to locate Luis and Paola Caliz, and their children, who live (lived?) at the southern end of San Pedrito. We have had several people working on locating them and have yet to hear a thing--positive or neagative. Can you help?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
No we have still yet to find one BUDDY SMITH
He is a MASTER SAILER and very well known from the Gulf of Mexico to the Bahamas and
Belize. We (I) am one of his long time friends along with my family and hope that we can have a closure to this soon. I understand their was a body found today of a male. If anyone here who this might be PLEASE
e-mail me:

[email protected]

My Regards.

J
OP Offline
J
Sorry mazzullo1; I am sitting at my computer in Vancouver, you seem to have some friends down in Belize who might well be you best source of new information. What I have been doing is searching the entire message board to see if I can make a connection between messages for someone missing and any messages for someone found. I just tried that for the names you supplied and I am afraid I came up with nothing helpful.

You may want to come back at intervals and try the same thing.

You might also want to visit http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/minikitty/missing.html which contains a list of missing and found people thanks to "Kathy in Canada" who is working triple-time to keep it up to date. I hope you find the information you are seeking and soon!

In the meantime there are three other sites you may want to see: the thread "CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE SAN PEDRO & CAYE CAULKER TOWN COUNCIL RELIEF FUND " at //ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum2/HTML/001695.html and the sites:

"Belize Emergency Net" at http://www.belizeemergency.net/

"Hurricane Keith Relief" at //www.ambergriscaye.com/towncouncil/keith.html

Sorry I can't help you more as I know you are worried!

[This message has been edited by John in Vancouver, Canada (edited 10-07-2000).]

J
OP Offline
J

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.