Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you all for your time and your commitment to this community and its people. It recently came to my attention that Ambergris Caye Elementary School (ACES) has not been consistently notifying the local communication sources of its activities and schedule. I hope to be able to correct this lapse, so will be sending you updates of the fundraisers, community service activities, and schedule for the school. If there is a preferred email address or contact for your organization, please let me know and I will edit this email list. If there is a cost or other paperwork needed for inclusion in your publication or public service announcement, also, please let me know and I will take that information to the ACES Board.

Please find below the schedule of events and sales for ACES for the next 8 weeks. ACES is working very diligently to provide a high quality education to a broad range of student age groups as well as educational needs, and your help in keeping the public abreast of its events will be an invaluable gift - one the ACES Board, Staff and Students will appreciate more than you could ever know. Thank you in advance for your attention to this email and I am looking forward to working will all the these awesome organizations as ACES continues to grow and serve the San Pedro Community as well. Humbly and Sincerely Yours, Paulette Foster-Galbraith

Saturday, December 1, 2012: Baked Chicken, Rice and Beans Sale, Location: Hollywood Realty on Middle Street 11-2pm - Pre-sale tickets available at the school or sales at the table that day

Saturday, Dec 8, 2012: Boat Parade Booth, Location: The Park, ACES will be hosting a free colouring table for children during the parade. Food, Cheese dip, baked goodies including ACES famous chocolate chocolate chip brownies will be on sale. There will be a colouring contest for any beautiful designs if the parents want to enter their children's art work for $1 with prizes. There will also be a raffle for 2 sterling silver crosses - just in time for the holidays.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012: ACES Christmas Program and Christmas Bake sale, Location: the Lions' Den, 6:00, food, drinks, and yummy baked treats will be available

Thursday, Dc 13, 2012: Biweekly Tamale Sale $3.00 each orders may be places at the school 226-2226 or with one of the Board members or emailed to me. delivery can be arranged for larger orders especially in time for lunch on the thursday of the sale

Again - Thank you all for your time, Paulette

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Ambergris Caye Elementary School (ACES)

Ambergris Caye Elementary School will be having its annual Christmas Pageant at the Lion's Den on Wednesday, December 12th at 7:00 pm. This year's presentation features the play "A Christmas to Believe In"& We will have fun, food and laughter to kick off our Holiday Season. Make it a fun family night with dinner and a play. Chicken with Rice and Beans will be available for $8.00 plus pastries and sweets. Admission to the event will be $2.00 for adults and $1.00 for children. Come see a living Nativity!! See you there!!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Ambergris Caye Elementary School is accepting applications for next year's enrollment. Next year we will also provide a Beginner's Class for four year olds. You must register now for this class as space is limited. Please contact Ms. Denice at 626-3172 or 226-2226

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.