Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58554 10/30/02 02:11 PM
MamaLiz Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm thinking about trying Priceline to get lower airfare, but I'm worried about getting from BZE to San Pedro. They might have us in on a redeye. I just checked Maya Island Air and it looks like their last trip out is at 5:20 pm. I'm assuming that Tropic is near enough the same. I think there's a ferry available too, but I have no idea what hours it keeps.
Has anyone here used Priceline for tickets? How bad has it been?
Or, does anyone know where I can get info about the ferry?
Thanks,
MamaLiz

If you are going to use priceline you HAVE to check out www.biddingfortravel.com

Required reading.

D
dms Offline
D
One thing to keep in mind, if you are coming from the States, there are a limited number of airlines that fly into Belize (Continental, TACA, American, US Air), so if you know there schedules, you will have a good idea about what time you will arrive in BZE. I think the only overnight flight is TACA from Los Angeles. It is an overnight flight that connects in San Salvador and arrives in BZE around 9 or 10 in the morning.

V
V
My husband and I used priceline last June and we had a lot of luck. We left from Colorado Springs at 6-something in the morning, and had a very short lay over in Houston. We were in Belize by 2:20 and at our hotel by 3:30. Good Luck to you.

American and Continental both get t :p o Belize City early in the afternoon. I think Taca gets there later in the afternoon, around 4:00 or 4:30. In either case you will have plenty of time to get to SP.

ML,

Well, well, well, back again! You'll be just fine on either Continental or American. Tropic Air gets everyone to the island, even if they have to get the permission to fly at dark. (Did that 4 years ago Xmas, in the rain, and dark with our kids, WOW!)

CC

MamaLiz Offline OP
OP Offline
ChooChoo!!!! How great to "see a familiar face"! I had to stop coming to this website when I realized that my return to AC was not going to happen as quickly as I'd wanted. It was so depressing to see all the folks announce: We're flying out tomorrow...
But hubby has been doing some major overtime and now I finally get to return to paradise laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.