Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all! We were visitors to Belize/A.C. several months ago and found this message board extremely helpful in planning our trip. Does anyone know of any messageboard sites similarly as cool and useful for the US Virgin Islands?

On a side note, by being cheap and using frequent flyer miles, its taking 3 days to get from Seattle to St. Thomas. Anyone have suggestions for what to do for a 24-hour layover in San Juan, P.R.? I think we'll try to stay in Old San Juan and stay close.

Thanks for any help!!

Definitly go to the rain forest..It's a lot of walking but well worth it....Johnboy :p

John
M
M
nacho, go to yahoo and search for virgin islands forum. lots of choices. the only thing i can tell you about san juan is to get ready for the airport. it's laid out wierd and you have to walk forever.
AND, if you like usvi, you'll LOVE the bvi. same amazing water, but very, very laid back...always on island time. not as touristy as usvi. you should be able to take a ferry over to tortola and the little islands.
the bvi is my favorite.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.