Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#89494 07/14/04 07:35 AM
OP Offline
is there any appreciable difference I should know about before I book my flight??? the departure times for AC are all the same, so I'm just looking for good/bad experiences from anybody....

K
K
There's no appreciable difference-price/safety/schedules etc. I just prefer Tropic b/c their "terminal" is 10 minutes closer to wherever I'm staying.

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
We have always flown Maya Air, never a problem. I don't know what krehfish is talking about. All the 'terminals' are right there together. You will see when you land.

OP Offline
I was wondering about that...thought they were all in the same place....

I have flown both airlines. I end up flying Tropic mostly because of the flight times and because their "terminal" in San Pedro is nicely air conditioned and just a few steps from Cafe Ole and BCs laugh (versus across the tarmac).

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I personally prefer Maya. Have made probably 100-150 flights with them now.
Gela, When I left week before last, Cafe Ole was closed. I hope to see you when you are down.
Cheerz,
Vicki

Vicki - too bad about Cafe Ole. You will see me for sure - will visit Laurie who's staying there. Plus, didn't I hear mention of some sort of party?? laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Gela...
Yes, you did hear mention of a party!! And there will still be a party, with or without me. As you may have read on the board a couple of months ago, I was telling about the group that was trying to force us out of the management company.... well, the big vote is this weekend. I'll keep you posted on this.... (I'm sure that Ada will do the same, as she is now working for the opposing group.)
Cheerz,
Vicki

Vicki - I do recall you posting there was trouble (I even emailed you but didn't get a reply). I would have thought there was enough business to go around on AC to avoid such a thing. Very sad.

I do hope that you will be in AC when I visit. Visiting AC for the first time was for what the the island and reef had to offer, returning for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and upcoming 5th visit is for seeing my friends! smile

Across the tarmac? Cajunman - I dunno bout these peoples...........

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.