Next Thread
Print Thread
#25248 09/02/00 11:18 AM
E
Eva Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hi there everyone,
I've been reading the message boards the last few days, as my boyfriend and I just booked our first trip to Belize in early November!! YEAH!! FYI: By chance, I looked at American Airlines again to check some times, thinking I was going to have to buy tix. for $700 each, and they now have a consolidated fare/Web special of $442.80 (including taxes) per round trip ticket. We are flying to Dallas/Ft. Worth from Chicago, then to BZE. I beleive this fare may apply to other originating cities as well so check it out! Thanks for all your insightful info. I'm sure I'll be back to read some more about fabulous Ambergris Caye before we leave. :-)
Eva

Thats a great deal. Last time I went, I payed $480 from St Louis ta Belize City on Continental. I went through FlycheapOL.com. Where did ya get your tickets from...? PS. Have a great time.

Gone fishing!!
E
Eva Offline OP
OP Offline
E
American Airlines web site...check it out--we just bought our's yesterday--good luck!! (aa.com I think)

Eva

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
last month i got mine thru AA online too, only we were kinda last minute (already there and back!)and it was $1500 round trip for the two of us from phila via dallas there and thru miami home. you did get a great deal. have fun

M
M
Just checked AOL travel: Continental Airlines has fair from Ontario,California to Belize City for $452.00 round trip. Thats Not bad for anyone who wants to go from Southern California area.

M
M
try www.citynet.com when I was booking for November I got $462 for NY>HOU>BZE

S
S
Try priceline.com just returned last week bought tickets for $300.00 RT from Cleveland to Belize going thru Houston.

K
K
Just got tix for 350$ from AA website from Miami! We'll be there Oct 6-14th, getting married on AC on the 11th! Can't Wait!!!

E
Eva Offline OP
OP Offline
E
So glad everyone got great deals on their airfare too!!! Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.