Next Thread
Print Thread
#36734 03/27/01 08:31 PM
B
Beth S Offline OP
OP Offline
B
HI everyone!

I have been recently been reading through all of the posts and am very impressed with what everyone has to say about Ambergris Caye. A friend recently traveled to Belize and stayed at Banana Beach for 10 days. I am interested in taking a trip in the end of May or beginning of June, but am a bit overwhelmed with all of the options.

I will be traveling with my boyfriend, we are both 25 and would like to keep it on the less expensive side, but not completely budget style. I just would like to fly there and sleep for a moderate amount so that while I am there we can take advantage of all the great activities!

Right now, my dilemas are finding resonable airfare and deciding where to stay. I think I have narrowed it down to Mata Rocks, Tropica or Banana Beach. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on any of these? I know that Mata Rocks doesn't have a pool, but will this really matter considering they are all on the beach?

If anyone has any other suggestions I would definitely welcome them as well. Thanks to all and happy traveling!

P
P
for your airfare try www.flycheapol.com they will have an 1800# on the website very good my girlfriend and i used them a while back

M
M
Beth...a pool is really a must for us in AC. We love to swim in the ocean, but due to the lack of beach access in lots of areas in AC (you have to enter via a ladder from the piers dut to retaining walls)we enjoy sitting by the pool, and getting in the ocean.We don't snorkel or dive, so we do want a pool.It may not be a priority for you. The Tropica looked great to us. You have to decide!

Mary and Scott
Ditto on Flycheapol...Got mine from them and Nelson the agent went way out on a limb to save my prices when my job put my trip on hold...I ended up with a cost of $503 from Wash Dc to Belize Intl. The hop from there to AC was $98...on Tropic (rt).

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
Beth I was on AC last May. We stayed at Coconuts found it real resonable and a nice place to stay. Pepole there were great. Found ok airfare at airfare.com for under $500.00 from Salt Lake. Have fun.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 359 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.