Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Hi -

once I land at Belize City airport, is it possible to purchase a round-trip ticket THAT day from Belize City airport to San Pedro or do I need to purchase it in advance?

Thank you all in advance for your time.

Hon Offline
You can purchase your ticket when you arrive...no problem.

Occasionally there is a cash discount so have US or BZ cash on hand so you can take advantage of it.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Why would you NOT make a reservation. Of course you can buy a ticket when you get here but both American and Continental come in about the same time. There is an overload of people on the 4:30 plane and those without a reservation will be the last ones to leave the main land. You can make your reservations on line. I use Tropic Air.
Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
I've seen many arrive with no resverations and getting stuck. I would make them before arriving.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Although Tropic Air will bend over backwards to get you out here (probably Maya too) there's nothing worse than spending your first night in Belize not in the hotel you booked but in some other one in Belize City because you couldn't get on a plane. BOOK!

N
N
How hard is it to get a water taxi to San Pedro?
We will be ariving about the 15TH. That is if Frank ever gets his pass port back. Argggggggggggg

Hey Nancy, how long has he been waiting for the passport? My wife expedited her app 5 weeks ago last Saturday and still nothing. The check was cashed almost 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Oh boy... that's not good news for the Baby and I... boo. Was hoping to have it within 2 weeks...

I have NEVER booked ahead of time on Tropic and NEVER spent the night in BZE City although, I usually come in on the earlier flight.

TQ, they give a you a phone number to call, and that gets you a recorded message that if your travel date is not within two weeks, they won't even take your call. Obviously they opened her packet 3.5 weeks after it was sent, as that's when the check cleared. We will wait until it's two weeks, and then we start getting others involved.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Jeez... I am really on "stupid" right now... if I can get my own passport in 2 days, I can get her one... thanks Bobber. I'm not myself today. lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.