Next Thread
Print Thread
#44819 10/15/01 12:56 PM
D
Deirdre Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi!

What a great Bulletin Board! Thanks to all members for posting such useful info>!

We're looking to visit AC for the first time this winter. We love swimming, snorkelling...and also have loads of reading to do. We are looking for somewhere quiet. We also like the idea of a "house" with kitchen. Right now we're choosing between Brianna's Beach House (which I believe is very close to town) or Casa Azul, which is pretty far North. Any opinions or advice? We wonder whether Casa Azul may be *too* remote (like how long does it take to get into town?) but we also wonder whether Brianna's may be too close. Not so keen on the idea of golf carts whizzing close by every few mintues.

All help MUCH appreciated!

KC Offline
From the info you have given, I don't think you would care for Brianna's Beach house. It is a darling little house, but there will be "golf carts breezing by" your front yard.

If you want semi-privacy AND walking or riding (bike or cart) distance to town, I think you would want to go south of town a bit. If you want "real" privacy, and pay a boat taxi for a ride to town, then you want North, IMHO.

Not sure where Casa Azul is, so can't tell you how far north it is. You can check out our villa, 4.5 miles north, at //www.ambergriscaye.com/villadelsol

If it suits you, send me an e-mail.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.