Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
OP Offline
A
My fiance and I want to marry in Belize on A.C. I've been before and fell in love with the island. We're considering Banana Beach, Sundiver, Tropica and The Blue Tang. Tim with Bananas has been great and my gut says to go with him and Bananas. Does Bananas use Iradia or do they do the wedding planning themselves. Has anyone ever seen a wedding there or had one of their own. If you have any info or suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks AA

D
D
i only know one hting to pass on. if you want a beachfront wedding.....the blue tand is right next to the cemetery. while it is a beautiful old (and new cem) not sure if the mood for a wedding would be right.

N
N
They have had weddings at Banana Beach, but I have never seen any of the pictures. They have a seawall on the beach and you aren't left with much sandy area. We stayed at Banana Beach and loved it, but we got married at Victoria House. Yes, the people at Banana Beach use Iraida for their wedding planner. I'm sure Turnburn will post soon. She got married at Sundiver and has nothing but wonderful things to say about it. You can do a search for her user name and find where she posted her pictures which were absolutely beautiful.

[This message has been edited by Nicki (edited 01-14-2002).]

S
S
FYI- Contrary to Dorothy's post, Fountain Blue is right next to the cemetary, not the Blue Tang Inn.

T
T
I got married at SunDiver, and it was WONDERFUL! It was nice b/c it was out of town, so we were the only ones around!
Here are pictures from our wedding:
http://community.webshots.com/user/turnbun

Some of the guests didn't like to have to take a boat into town all the time, so that may be something to consider.

Best wishes!

B
B
We got married at Sundiver on Nov. 14, 2001 and it was absolutely AMAZING. Very Private and many beautiful locations to hold the wedding. It was the wedding of my dreams.

Here's the link to the pictures...(there's a TON of them)...
http://community.webshots.com/user/mark2mel

If you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected].

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks Mel and Jen for the great pictures. They are beautiful. I think Im going to do Bananas or Sundiver. I have a month or two more to think about it. I'll let you know.
AA

I'm pretty sure I got divorced at Banana Beach. <grin>

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
great pics belize wed, could i use a few in our Ambergris Caye photo gallery?

J
J
Thanks Shawn and Sara!!! I almost had a heart attack when I read that the Blue Tang was right beside a cemetary. That would totally give me the creeps, and I'm so glad that you replied to tell us that it is the Fountain Blue and not the Blue Tang. Thought I'd have to rearrange our wedding plans yet again!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.