Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
Okay, since I have already done Shark Ray Alley, I need to try something new this time. Has anyone ever done the Goff's and Sergeant's Caye Manatee/Snorkel Tour with Excalibur Tours?

K
K
Snorkeling at Goff's is great. We've done it twice although not with Excalibur. However, make sure you don't go on the day that the cruise ship is in port in BC. (Wednesday I think). I heard they come with a boatload of people (literally) and commandeer the small picnic area and the leeward side beach. Not exactly my idea of a peaceful excursion. They even bring their own port-o-pottie!

There's also good snorkeling at Mexico Rocks and Tres Cocos, and a shorter boat ride than Goff's. If the tour guides aren't advertising it on their blackboards you just need to ask.

S
S
We do a great tour to see the Manatees and then snorkel at Goff's, Sargents Caye and with the Sharks and Rays in front of Caye Caulker. It includes a beach BBQ on Goff's Caye with fish, chicken, pasta salad, roasted potatoes, coconut rice and more. It also includes beer, sodas and rum punch. If you check out our site on Ambergriscaye.com/seaduced you can see some great pictures from this trip.

L
L
Hey SEAduced: Can you tell me what days you do this tour and the cost? Thanks!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 154 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.