Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I am looking to book a sunset cruise after my wedding ceremony. I wanted some recommendations - can you help? Please respond with operators you have personal experience with - thanks ;-)

I
I
I think that Unity Tours does a great sunset cruise. I should have pictures up soon from my sunset cruise with them. Melissa

George Eiley and the Rum Punch sailboat at the Coral Beach Pier--is the best and only one unless you wanna get wet IE: small catamarans
Jim

Jim
geraldo badillo and justo have a cat-sailboat, "el gato". they are great guys and an old friends. Their prices are very good. They have a web-page now, "Adventures with Geraldo and Justo".

Mel Sinderman
O
O
I am with Melissa, I would have to say Unity Tours also.
Jackie

B
B
Geraldo and Justo are the best! The El Gato is very romantic and the Belizean flute music is great accompaniment to the sunset and the arrival of the sky full of stars. Very reasonable as well.

G
G
Second the George Eiley and Rum Punch - he does alot of honeymoon cruises; has had several proposal cruises and does a great job. Very knowledgeable, friendly but also able to be invisible if you want him to!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.