Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Ok. After reading all of Ms Coconuts posts I wish we were going tomorrow, but since I have to, I will wait 3 more weeks. Just wondering if there is anyone from the post that will be on San Pedro During Jan4-11 time span. We are a big and loud group of 10, so maybe we will see some of you at Fidos??

I WISH I only had 3 weeks to wait. I have over 7 to wait. I was there over new year's eve 4 years ago and seeing the lights on the palm trees was so surreal. They will probably still be up when you get there. We had a treat watching the locals on new year's eve. We sat on lounge chairs right outside of the party that was going on at Ramone's and helped the crabs safely scurry from the sand to the water without some drunken partier stepping on them. We seemed to be the only ones aware of the potential doom. We felt that we had a mission, and laughed the night away executing it. It takes very little to entertain a bunch of happy vacationers on the island. Most of the crabs were saved, though at least one didn't make it. We tried. :rolleyes:

Have a blast!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Family Trip, I get there on New Years Eve and will be there while you are there. Give me a call and I'll buy you a Beliken!! I'll be at Caribe Island, 3233.
Cheerz,
Vicki

rdb Offline
I'll be there with a group of 6 on the 5th through the 14th....... We're staying at Paradise Villas.

F
OP Offline
F
RI Laura- I really hope we get a chance to see the holiday scene. It would add alot to our 1st time on AC!

ibanole-I'll be sure to keep your info. Sounds like fun. We like meeting new people and having different experiences(never had a Beliken before)

rdb-Hope we can run into you sometime too.
I'll be keeping an eye out for all of us boarders. Do you think we all look alike. HA HA

See you all soon!!!

We will be there Dec. 30 to Jan. 10 see you soon Dan

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 207 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.