Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
yat Offline OP
OP Offline
Would anyone have any information about ordering a Belize 2003 calendar. I got one last year and enjoy looking at it at work. Kinda gives me a pick-me-up when I'm missing San Pedro (which is way too often). thanks

S
S
...actually, we are finishing printing them right now!!! It's taken a bit longer than we anticipated, but we'll have copies ready to ship out next week... hopefully we'll be able to get some down to Saga before the holidays (still looking for folks who might have space in their luggage to take some?) though if nothing else, we are heading down there 12/28 and will bring a quantity with us. I'm sure we'll also make it available for purchase on-line again this year, we just need to figure out the logistics of such w/ Saga and Green Reef.

Thanks a lot,

Jeff Spiegel/Vivian Yu
Printech Unlimited, SF CA.

yat Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, Jeff. I definitely want to get one. Be looking for your post on how to order the calendar.

We love our calendars and will look forward to getting more. Are you guys open to suggestions for future years?

Hope I don't come off like a nudge here, but I use my calendar at the office and it would be helpful to add holidays. It would be pretty cool to also include Belizean holidays. That way I'll know when to celebrate Garifuna Day. smile

Thanks! Really looking forward to seeing the new calendars.

Loie

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
I would like to try and get a few as gifts. (if possible before Christmas!) My wife and I miss it soo much, as do the friends that went down with us.

It would make excellent gifts for them!!!! smile

One Barrel and Sprite.....It doesn't get any better than that!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.