Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Off to AC at the end of February!! It's one of the few things getting me through the rain in Oregon. I've narrowed my search for lodging to a few places and wanted to get some feedback. Has anybody heard about a place called San Pedro Holiday Hotel?
Here is my short list of options:

Conch Shell(for economy) versus
Spindrift(for an upgrage) versus
Hotel del Rio(guesthouse/casa Blanca)

...then on the next $$$ level, I've got:

Corona del Mar(sunset room) versus
Lily's(seaside room) versus
The Tides(more $$)

Thank you all for any help!!!

Everyone has their favorite hotels in SP, but my favorite is the Hotel Del Rio. The prices are great, and the hotel is on the northern side of SP, right near the channel or el rio. They have some really cool cabanas, and a large guests cabana with a TV, and a library. They have a nice garden, and some nice tropical trees shading the place. The manager Roberto sends quick e-mails. But again, this one man's opinion........have a great trip down in Belize.

Mel Sinderman
Mostly you won't be in your room too often....locationa location location.....good luck!

Grace DeVita
Haven't stayed at any of those, but I agree that you won't be in your room much. So if you're cool with meger accommodations go for it!

Heck, anything to get out of the OR rain. Grew up in Bend, but family is in Salem...cold, wet, cold, wet...you know all too well.

Have a fantastic time & be prepared for addiction. Very few people go to AC just once. smile

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
F
OP Offline
F
Thanks for the info! I was guessing that I may not be seeing much of my room, so I'm not going to get too crazy with the lodging...save my money for diving, etc...Thanks again!

F
OP Offline
F
Thanks for the info! I was guessing that I may not be seeing much of my room, so I'm not going to get too crazy with the lodging...save my money for diving, etc...Thanks again!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.