Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mika Offline OP
OP Offline
Me and my husband will be in AC Jan 23 to 30. Looking for a good reef fishing guide. Also, we love to eat dinner at beachfront, barefoot in sand. Please give me some info. Thanks!

S
S
Love your signature fish, Mika. Great reef fishing guides that are very competent and fun: Ramon Guerrero, 226-2325; Severo Guerrero, 226-2324. They also do a great beach picnic with the fish you catch and they will clean/fillet extra fish for you to take to a local restaurant for future meals. Great restaurant is Los Cocos on north side of town off middle street near Richie's Supermarket - wonderfully spiced whole fried snapper. Not beachfront, but worth a meal. I think Estelle's is on the beach and is supposed to be a good local place. Happy catch and trip!!

Hey Mika,
Need to check out Hillyboo, he is one of the best.
You can E us at [email protected] for info.
thanks, Rick

Geraldo Badillo and Justo are fantastic guides. Geraldo is a real aquaman ! His tel # is 226-2264. He lives down on the lagoon. I have used his services for 21 years , and no problems mon....have a great trip.

Mel Sinderman
S
S
Go see Gerry Ack, at the Sole Caribe dive shack near the Paradise Hotel pier. We have been going fishing, snorkeling, diving, etc. with him for many years. You can also call him at 226-3105.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
O
O
Tulu is one of the best,you could usually find him at the spin drift dock or at Coconuts and if he is not there just ask someone at Coconuts to call him.
Jerry is also very very good. If he is not at Sol Caribe, you could find him at Paradise Bar,if he is not there just ask, someone will find him for you.

Jackie

Mika: I'm going to be there 26 Jan. Am also looking to do some fishing. Want to meet somewhere there on the 26th and talk about hooking up (pun intended) and maybe saving some $? If you all like to go out alone, maybe we could meet and tell me your fishing expierences.

PS, what part of NJ are you? I'm your next door neighbor -- in central PA.

Dr Walkabout Buzzard

D
D
We were there awhile back and hired Pancho from the dock at Victoria House. We combined snorkeling w/fishing and had a great time (but not at the same time). It was a half day and was pretty reasonable. Then we had the fish cooked for dinner w/ceviche as an appetizer. It was great!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.