Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Like what there is to do besides diving? Are there any festivals happening around March 7 through March 14. Also what are the expenses for dining out and renting a golf cart. Appreciate any information Thanks

Brenda
S
S
HI, I GOT A PRICE OF $200.00 FOR 5 DAYS FOR A GOLF CART. A LITTLE CHEAPER FOR A WEEK.

O
O
It all depends where you dine. You could eat for real cheap off the street vendors, its safe. Most of the restaurants are moderatly priced,though.With it not being lobster season, I know it will be very cheap to eat, boy, what am I going to eat?
There are alot of diffent tours you could go on besides diving, you could snorkel, beach bbq,fish, visit the ruins and of course bar hop down the beach.
Jackie

D
D
I highly recommend a bike ride to the north side. You get the world famous hand ferry ride and some exercise as well. We rode our bikes to Journeys End and then walked to Mata Chica. A few bugs between JE and MC so bring a little juice. We stopped at the Sundiver for a beer and just had a great afternoon. Lots of other places to explore as well. Caye Caulker is an interesting visit and you can get there fairly cheap. You might want to buy the San Pedro Cool
book by Lan Sluder. You'll see his posts on this website every so often. Enjoy

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.