Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65208 03/22/03 07:08 PM
J
jvpv1 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Marie, thanks for the Info. On the map on this website, I cant find a Paradise Resort, only a Paradise Palace, in the north end, just below Journeys end. Is the the place you are taling about? I fond Paradise Resort listed under lodging. It doesnt list anything about accomodations. Can you tell me about the rooms? Any suites of really nice rooms? Do they have a pool or just beach swimming and how is the beach? Thanks

#65209 03/22/03 09:27 PM
Paradise Resort is not what you have in mind at all.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#65210 03/23/03 01:45 AM
M
M
Hi! No, Seashell is on the mark. Paradise Resort Hotel may not serve all your needs. It Surely serves mine. There is no pool, and there is no beach, but there are beaches close enough, just as walk away (don't forget none of the beaches are great). Its right on the water, great view, huge yard, flowers galore....so many nice things about it. I'm suggesting it because (1) I love it (2) it sounds like in part it would serve your needs. Check it out at Paradise Resort Hotel Ambergris Caye on the internet, and see if it works for you. I think other than the beach and pool, it might very well serve your needs. Honestly, I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't know, from personal experience, its a hidden jewel, IF you don't want a froo-froo kind of place. Froo-Froo, its not! Comfy, nice, it is. Wherever you go, your gonna love it in Belize!

#65211 03/23/03 02:44 AM
M
M
By the by, if you do check on it, with two couples, be sure to ask about V2 and V3. Now, Seashell, don't snap at me (heh! Heh!, you know I'm prejudiced!). That's two big rooms with kitchenettes. Lux...no, but its so very nice, and to my mind, every bit as nice as the condos. And every service you could need. And...the bouganvilla. Ahhh. Flowers, as you can see, work for me!

#65212 03/23/03 05:51 AM
Marie, I know you only have good intentions, but I think you've heard it here before. Paradise Resort is not the answer to all questions. It might be the answer to all *your* questions, smile but it is not the answer to *all* questions.

#65213 03/23/03 09:58 AM
M
M
Quite true Seashell. But, it never hurts to offer a different option. Much of what these folks said, re peacefulness, fits Paradise to a T! I'm sure they are sensible consumers, can look at the site, and decide if the deficits are bigger than the positives.

#65214 03/23/03 06:56 PM
Also true . . . I've long maintained that it is the reader's responsibility to separate the wheat from the chaff.

#65215 03/23/03 07:16 PM
M
M
Just so Seashell. That's what good about this site. The condo folk get their minute, the Latitudes afficiandos, who wrote a very nice bit about their choice, and those of us who like other alternatives, get to log in. God knows, no one place fits every bill. My thought, the more we add our bit, the better chance the new folk get to find what will make them happy. Lets face it, the big places advertise. The little ones don't. If people don't yap about their favorites, no one will even know they exist.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 332 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.