Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#71431 07/30/03 02:55 PM
M
OP Offline
M
i was living in belize city during 1983 till 1985 with my parents who was in the army. i made friends with a english girl called Amanda who lived on San Pedro. For many years i have wondered of her whereabouts. Her dad was called Taff and her mother was chinese, they had a hotel on san pedro and i remember she had a younger sister. could anybody fill me in of her whereabouts or what happened to her
If you can you can get me on [email protected]
thanks

L
L
You are speaking of Amanda Syme's. She still lives in San Pedro and owns a realty co. Sunrise Realty, look up the web site and you can reach her at that address. Her sister's name is Fiona. Parents, Taff Elliott also live in San Pedro.

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
DAMN, you are GOOD, Lovey ! smile

L
L
Hey Sweet Cheeks, I know, R.B. keeps telling me that!!! Back home on the 18th, yea. Where are we going to "play" now that the Hideaway is kaput?? Have to check with the Dennis, sure he really misses us.

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
I have been wondering the same thing ! Don't know if we can duplicate the Hide A Way but I'm sure the Dennis can direct us to the right place. Someone said he was playing at Coconuts on Sat. now. I don't wish to cancel Saturday Nights ! My hair gets curly and I get Happy Feet ! I've picked up a new tune, "The Down Town Poker Club" another Phil Harris ditti. Dennis will have to get on this one. It's better than "Smoke"

PS: Hey to RB.

Did the Hideaway Sports bar close?? frown mobunny

Yes, they closed down and sold everything. Some friends got some really cheap stuff at their sale. I heard that someone is putting a new condo type complex...anyone heard anything else? Curious...

I am so sad. We only got to go there once on our first trip to San Pedro last March. It was a really fun place. Dennis Wolfe was playing and we heard "Third World Paradise" for the first time while sipping a very cold $2.00 Belikin. Heavy Sigh. frown mobunny

Hey doc,
It is Sunrise Realty.
Pete from Belican Supply bought the Hideaway and will make it something nice I am sure.That place was begging for a major overhaul.
Jim

Jim
L
L
Hey Jim, It's me, Judy. Anybody know what happened to the chairs I painted at Hideaway? Was in hopes Charlene and Casey might have gotten theirs.We've been in the States for a month and it sold after we left.

R.B. Mernitz
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.