Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
anybody down with capt jeff in sept ??where are you staying and what are the dates >>the capt is down sept 2 to the 10 ,give us a hell yeah ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
hell yeah!!!!!!sorry i'll miss you capt....sept. 24-30 i'll be in corozal....sept. 30 - oct. 7 in san pedro....tj's guest house in corozal and corona del mar in san pedro..... laugh

hell yeah!!We will be in AC for the first time from sept 3 thru sept 13.Staying at the Caribbean Villas.Hope to see you.Mike

OP Offline
jazz sounds great,I go down each month to fish ,I hear the place you are staying is very nice ..see you down there ,my local cell is 6002285 or call aqua marina suites ,ask for the capt jeff they will ring up my room ??/ do not forget bc bbq on sun a island must >>do you fish???? enjoy

capt.jeff,Hope to see you there .I do fish mostly river fishing up here in wa.state.I do plan to go to bc bbq .I have been watching this board for a long and we just can't wait to get to La Isla Bonita.

Hell NO! We'll miss you by a day. We're leaving on Sept. 1.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jazz- Where do you fish in Wa state? We live in Vancouver and my husband fishes in some of the local lakes. He is so looking forward to the fishing in Belize.

OP Offline
turnbun1971 to bad , we say ship happens .sorry to miss you . enjoy your self. try some fishing...or do a beach bbq. see fishingsanpedro.com my buudy capt,bicho real good rates and a sweet man ,have fun what ever you do ,gives a report when you get back ..enjoy

woodland,I do a little in the puyallup and carbon rivers for steelhead.Not to good at it tho.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 246 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.