Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Where would be an AMAZING dinner..... atmosphere and sensational food! I was at Capricorn last year and had an incredible time, but lots of posts are making me think I might should try a different place this year. Any suggestions? I will be staying at VH, so I will definately eat there. Thanks!

E
E
Caribe Island Resort is a must. Reservations may also be in order, especially for Sunday brunch.

IF YOU LIKE TRYING NEW RESTUARANTS THERE IS A NEW ONE THAT OPENED UP NORHT OF THE CUT CALLED HAMILTONS WATERFRONT RESTUARANT. I INQUIRED ABOUT IT AND GOT EX REVIEWS. WILL BE DOWN IN JULY AND WILL TRY IT OUT TO GET THE FIRST HAND SCOOP.

Hi Blue when in July will you be down? confused we'll be there 15-22 July laugh

Mambo at Mata Chica. Really great romantic exotic atmosphere. Fabulous food. mobunny cool

go to casa picasso! it's not a waterfront dining place...but the atmosphere is wonderful...and the food is fabulous! if you like paella...i think it's a friday night special...and the bananas picasso desert is to die for!

talk to chris...the owner...he's a wealth of information and a great guy! you will love this place.

vh is the class of the class ,amy is a award winning chef ,capricorn is just ok ,in my book now you speak to others and they love it .will have to try one more time ..may be was off night when I went .. there are very good places to eat here but you said amazing,and atmosphere,so most are out no atmosphere ,vh is the place for that special dinner ,just my opinion ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
HI BARBI
JULY 11 THRU 17.CANT WAIT. WE HAVE 2 DAYS BOOKED FOR FLY FISHING AND CAPT BICHO FOR THE REEF,SNORKLE,BEACH BBQ LOBSTER FEAST.YUM,YUM.

CAPT. JEFF YOU OLD ROMANTIC. HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU. WE LOOKED FOR MONTHS AT ALL THE PLACES IN AC AND FINALLY SETTLED ON VH. ACTUALLY MOVED OUR VACATION FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO MIDDLE OF JULY JUST SO WE COULD HAVE THE RAIN FOREST SUITE.A ROMANTIC DINNER PREPARED BY AMY IS JUST WHAT DR. RUTH ORDERED,LOL.

blue 48 98 you pick the right place ,and are doing the right things !!!!! a dinner in vh ,the cool tropic breeze,the candels ,the food , service ,,..mucho ,amore ..this will be livin the dream at a all time high .. enjoy

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.