Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
syzen Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I think after sifting through different message board replies that the potential list for Valentine's day is:

Mambo
Capricorn
Cafe Picasso

Any others that should be considered? Voting is open and appreciated! Comments about atmosphere as well are needed!

We will be down at BYC so transporation costs are minor but a tie-breaker.

Thanks,

Susan

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
If you'd like a quiet neutral place where you can create your own atmosphere try Tastes of Thailand, just round the corner from BYC. Superb food and not expensive. Don't expect crowds and a jamboree though.

I'll second Pedro2. Taste of Thailand is cozy and quiet with superb presentation. Casa Picasso is also excellent but expect more commotion.

G
G
I'd go to Capricorn - candlelit dinner, fab food and the ride in the water taxi under a starfilled sky - ahhhhhhh.....it doesn't get better than that - plus how many dinners do you go out to that you get in a boat to get there???? smile

I'd go to El Divino's.
Great food and experience and you don't have an expensive and potentially danger water taxi ride.
And where else will you get valey parking for your golf cart?

all places named above.are great one better than the all just super.. .. but what casita said , is not neccesarily the facts..I find the water taxi ride cool and I feel safe...how is it potentially a danger??? the boats go up and back for years .if the wheather is not good , do not go.. you go to another fine place above .. not with a boat.!! you can cross the street in sanpedro and get hit by a golf cart ..but you still have to take some chance on life and go across the street..there are much more things more dangerous than a water taxi in the moon light..go enjoy and live the dream ...

Living The Dream Every Day!
Ditto what Govikes said!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
It doesn't matter where you go, but you might want to make reservations. That's a big night for the romantic locals. I know that we did 2 seatings, and were totally booked 2 weeks ahead. About 50% were locals.
BTW, the new name for the Restaurant at Caribe Island is "OVA DI WATA".
Cheerz,
Vicki

vikie what a great name ..will be down jan 22 for week will try the place for sure .everyone I speak to loves the place great ocean view ,and super food so a must on my to do list and my living the dream list ..merry merry ..

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 137 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.