Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Has anyone stayed at Blue Tang Inn ??
I know it's near center of SP.
What would be the pro's or cons staying there ??

Jim
www.reds-place.com
(I'm the BIG Guy with a beard)

reds-place.com
We stayed at the Blue Tang last January and are returning to the Blue Tang, 29 Jan thru 13 Feb, 2005. Its location is very good. It is close to just about everything we like to do. But far enough that it is fairly quiet. The only thing that I could call a con is that the pool is small. I enjoyed the pool myself but some may think it is too small. Just depends how much time you spend at the pool. It is very clean and well cared for. The staff is very good and we were very happy last year and decided we like it so much, we are going back. The continental breakfast is good. Great view from the balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Wet Willys right in front and another pier from Paradise Villas next door. We swam last time off the pier at Paradise Villas. Grocery store very close. Good value for your $$. Hope this helps!!!

J
J
We stayed at Blue Tang on our first visit to San Pedro a couple years ago. We enjoyed our stay and had absolutely no complaints. However, on subsequent visits we have stayed at Belizean Reef. For about the same money, we had a large and beautiful condo for about the same money as our room at Blue Tang. Only downside the Belizean Reef is no pool. Although we enjoyed Blue Tang, I think there are better values for your dollar. Jean

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.