Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Mike and I have been reviewing the board much of today and so pleased to become a member here. We look forward to speaking with and getting know you all. Also, thanking you in advance on advice you may be able to share with us. We have never been to A.C. or Belize! We are in the midst of planning a trip in February (2005).
First....we are SO curious. Has anyone ever really camped? If so, are the facilities basically good for 2-3 nights of camping ie...showers etc? Take care and will speak with you soon. Mary

ToesInSand;DrinkInHand:-0
I am not sure but I believe that Pedro's Inn allows camping on there property.

Reality..What a concept!
Camping huh! How about a 3 day trip down 120+ miles of reef on a 38-42ft sailboat and camping on palm tree studded islands, snorkeling along the way,drinking rum punch and eating fresh seafood ceviche for lunch!
Check it out at Raggamuffins Tours on Caye Caulker. They take you from Caulker to Placencia on that trip. www.raggamuffintours.com
I have a trip report on the "other places" segment of this board on 9/14/04 titled "Trip Repost".
eek

J
J
Mike and Mary, try this web site //www.ambergriscaye.com/camping they have beach camping, never done it but looks cool. 10 min walk to town, have storage lockers, foam matresses, lantern and four person tent for 7.50/person site only is 5.00. hope this helps, vega inn on caye caulker also has camping and they too have a web just do a search on this sight for camping....john in denver

M
OP Offline
M
THANKS GUYS! APPRECIATE ANY TIPS OR ADVICE POSSIBLE! MARE

ToesInSand;DrinkInHand:-0
J
J
when will you guys be on A/C in feb?? i shall be there with my youngest and oldest sisters 1 thru 7 feb and staying at banana beach but will be hanging at mata rocks bar next door in all probability in the eve. after fishing or scuba...stop by for a cool one if you are so inclined john denver

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.