Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jancie Offline OP
OP Offline
I will be a first-timer to the land of Belize, and am extremely excited! Will be traveling solo, and staying at Hotel Del Rio. Anyone have any comments, good or bad about the hotel? I tend to march to my own drum, like traveling solo, and seeing as much as possible, in different countries. Looking for rest and relaxation, want to do Tikal, and some snorkeling. ANY advice will be appreciated! Thank you kindly!

My first trip to Belize was also solo at the Hotel Del Rio. I made many friends locally and saw very few other tourists since the Rio is north of most other hotels. Tomas and Roberto will take good care of you. I took my inflatable kayak and explored the west side lagoons for flyfishing. Daniel Nunez owns Tanisha Tours and lives nearby. He offers great trips to Belize. Relax and enjoy! Dave

K
K
My first time to San Pedro<>Hotel del Rio<>second time<>Hotel del Rio<> now live right next to Hotel del Rio. That pretty much sums it up! you will love it. When are you coming? you can e-mail me at [email protected].

D
D
Nice quiet area....close to town but far enough to be quiet at night..I stay just south of the Del Rio

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.