Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ok, it is time. Seriously looking for a business to buy on AC. I have reviewed financials on a bunch, nothing has jumped out. looking to start reasonably small, somthing a husband and wife can run. We are not chefs but can deal with a bar/grill. i was known as David in Chicago, but email has changed. seriously ready to go and i will need help from all you good people. Any suggestions are appreciated. I have communicated with several of you "off-line" please lets continues.

Thanks

David

S
S
David,

Marie of Stained Glass Pub would like to reach you. PM me or e-mail me at simon at lagniappe-belize.com if you're interested in getting in contact with her.

Personally I think that it's probably your best bet right now. It does have the advantage of being the only A/C restaurant for sale, that I know of, right now. That makes it one of less than 5 as far as I can recall. The loyal clientell doesn't hurt either.

Cheers,

Simon...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 266 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.