Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
frannie Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hi All;
Just returned home yesterday from 11 days in AC. As I said in the subject line "Can't believe its over....again!" This was our third time to AC and it never disappoints. Had fantastic weather everyday (except one, but hell - as they say, a bad day in paradise is better than a good day at work!!).
We stayed (again) at Banana Beach. It feels like home and we have made so many friends there. One of our many hi-lights was the generous invitation of a local couple to come to their home for lunch. We were honored to have been asked and enjoyed a great Belizean meal with great company!
One thing that I am sure all boarders will agree upon - you can't beat the sincere and generous spirit of the Belizean people.
Had awesome meals all over the island. We ate at:
El Divino (of course! located at Banana Beach)
Fido's (for lobster and conch fritters)
Taste of Thailand
Carumba's
The Reef
Elvi's
Vendors at Central Park
Waraguma (very small eatery on Middle Street - excellent lobster and shrimp burritos!!)

and of course-my favourite - Casa Picasso.
Wonderful atmosphere, service, food and drink!

If there was one good thing about leaving the island, it was when my husband leaned over to me in the airplane and said "Don't worry - we'll be back!"

If there was one good thing about leaving the island, it was when my husband leaned over to me in the airplane and said "Don't worry - we'll be back!" smile

Good Man smile

Thanks for sharing your fun.

This makes me so happy!! There is a reason too keep looking to San Pedro, even when I'm stuck in a great place in Texas!!

Did you ever experimemt at BC'S BBQ They do it right!! Don't let a bad feeling fool a good Guy!!If you like a good meal, go to extra, let him rule!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.