Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Well capt jeff is returning to pardise jan 5 to the 13 ,if your down give us a big hell yeah.. Good news as my treatment is now over I am coming back ...And the thank the good lord for giving me more time to spend in sanpedro ..it is time to live the dream many more times ..I pledge to do as much as possible ,to help nice needy people who need help..try to spend lots of good times with good friends ,fish my big butt off. and laugh a lot about life .. if your around give the capt a hug, I will buy you a drink or two .And give you a hug,or kiss back..here is to living the dream ! how sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!
Capt. Jeff~
Wish I could be down for your return, but can't make it till Feb. Maybe you'll be down again when I'm there, would love to see ya again. So glad your treatment is over and your doing good!
Coco

Coco
me, me, me, me (as the seagulls in Finding Nemo chirched). You'll be happy to know that Marie is back at the Stained Glass Pub and has some good help. Maybe we can arrange to meet for lunch???
So glad to hear you are doing so well.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Capt. Jeff,

Nice to see you out and about! Hope you're feeling well, rested and ready to fish. It looks like I'll miss you this trip, but one day, we'll cross paths and I'll buy YOU a beer!

Safe travels.

Teenah

Look forward to meeting you Capt. Jeff. Always glad you don't just talk about your dream you live it, and pass it around. smile smile cool

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
F
F
I am! I'll be there Jan 4-10

Hey Jeff -
I had dinner at the Stained Glass Pub last night and Marie and I talked about you. LOL She can hardly wait until you and your fish arrive!
BTW - Friday and Saturday nights are now Italian - the spaghetti and meatballs were good.

laugh

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
OP Offline
will see ALL THEN ..GETTING REAL LIVING THE DREAM DREAMS AT NIGHT?????/ ON COUNT DOWN NOW... WILL WORK FOR HUGS..PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR A HUG..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hi Jeff: It is great to hear your doing so well. I am sure those prayer vibes did not hurt help those wonderful Doctors who took you through this. Please put me down. My friend Socko will be here for a month in January. He is a great guy, great fisherman, and has had three open heart surgeries this year. I've just got to get you two together on a boat. Take care: Bill

Gone fishing!!
Don't forget we are going to have a Birthday party. Indy is always good for a hug.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.