Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#117402 02/12/06 03:31 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Greetings Wine Club Members!

As many of you know, our Champagne Gala, which was scheduled in January at Blue Water Grill, was postponed. It is now re-scheduled for SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25 AT BLUE WATER GRILL. So bring out your best and join your friends for lots of Champagne beginning at 7 PM, followed by dinner paired with wines.

Flor will be calling all of those who still have reservations and if you did not have reservations but can make this date, please give us a call. I am including the menu again, which is fabulous, and we would love to see all members there. Just a note that if you cannot muster up a tuxedo or long dress, do not worry. Just do your best and join all of us for a really good time. We hope to see you there!!

Amuse Bouche

Roasted Asparagus, Red Pepper and Fontina Cheese wrapped with Feuille de Briche and drizzled with a Balsamic syrup

Ruinart "R" de Ruinart Brut

First Course

Uraguayan Braesaola with local Mesclin, Black Truffle infused Pecorino and a fresh Lemon-Black Pepper Dressing

Mortier Chateau Tanesse

Second Course

Roasted Butternut Squash, Sage and Mascarpone Raviolis with Duck Confit and a Pecan Beurre Noisette

Baron Henri Medoc

Third Course

Braised Red Deer slow cooked in a Merlot Demiglace with caramelized root vegetables and savory herbs

Louis Latour Gevrey Chambertin Rouge

Dessert

Pears poached in Simple Syrup with a Tawny Port-Dried Fig reduction, Vanilla Ice Cream and Tuile Cookies

Quinto do Noval Fine Ruby Port

Members $175 Bz Non-Members $200 Bz

Very interesting marty, I did not know there was any sort of food / wine pairings going on in san pedro. WE will be on the island on that date and would like some additional information on the club membership (no joke) please pm me ....thanks 2milesNOC

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
i'll ask Mary Ellen for more details....

Who came up with such a great menu.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
mary ellen at wine devine

http://winedevine.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.