Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Big E Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I have seen that these businesses are for sale. I am relocting to San Pedro and looking for a business to buy. I am looking for any "local" information on these companies. The dive shop seems to be struggling, but the broker will not come out and say it. The restaurant looks to be in good shape. Please let me know your thoughts on these businesses.

S
S
I have dove with Hustler many times and feel they have a very good location for a dive shop

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
It is all what you put into it and how you operate it, knowledge of running business. A fantastic location I must say.

long time business. they do good work. does billy go with the business? i'd recommend so.

:> he's been the rock behind it for awhile

I started diving with Billy and Hustler in 1998. How he treated me and my dive buddy is what got us to come back 13 months later. After I moved here in 2003 I "set up shop" in a corner of Wet Willy's. I kept my laptop and video cameras there and the staff really looked out for me and my stuff.
I was on the board of directors for a year.
Kristen Austin has a lot of experience in restaurants and bars. Billy Leslie has a lot of experience in diving; he has taught most of the dive masters and many of the dive instructors here on the island. He was (maybe still is) President of the Tour Guide Association. He is also the main man for rescue diving. He is totally dedicated to the health of the reef.
Their location is primo and they have a long standing good reputation.
I hope you have actually been there - if not come soon.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
J
J
Perhaps it could use a name change, we liked Willy's for sure but Hustler is not always a positive image for tourists.

Billy is the dude and knows his stuff.

The name has been a problem. They get calls asking about Larry Flynn. Found that many tour operators in US think they are connected and therefore won't list them. Too bad.
Here in San Pedro Hustler meant 'We hurry for you."

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
We have done a few day tours with Hustler on their cat and had more fun than you can shake a stick at. Dove with Billy on a few trips, and he is still in our mind as one of the absolute best.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.