Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I'm starting to grow webbing between my toes. Since last Thursday evening, we've had over 15 inches of rain here in Southeastern Pennsylvania. The major rivers in the area-Schuylkill, Delaware, and the Lehigh are above flood stage.More storms are expected tonight and tomorrow. Enough already!

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
Can you send some to Southern California and Arizona.

Please, before we all burn up. What is with this weather, Reaper? You must be on call big time. Just remind campers and smokers to beware of what they do.

It's been raining since Saturday here in MD. At times you can't see out the windows as the rain is falling so hard it looks like one of those fountains. We use to be about 1/2 mile from the Chesapeake Bay. Now we have a river in our front lawn. Mushrooms are popping up everywhere. If we could send some rain your way to CA and AZ we would but, then you'd only have mud slides (and not the drink).

ArtZ SmartZ
S
S
Been playin golf in the morning.. ridin' my Harley Davidson at night..perfect weather in downstate Illinois right now..livin' the dream stateside..be on A C in late July to see Wonderwoman at Coco Loco's NorthBeach--on the sea. Then to the leeward to try BP's pizza..Capt Jeff gave it the OK today..much respected man when it comes to food or fish or both I believe.

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
Glad the rain FINALLY stopped here in Houston. Too many delayed/canceled flights... no good.

OP Offline
I heard on the nightly news that the FEMA offices in Washington D.C. were flooded yesterday, but they still don't know it. laugh

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
lots of rain here!

LMAO mikeh -- maybe CNN could send them a memo

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
JZB Offline
Sick and tired of the rain in SP too!! Its rained everyday for weeks! When there is no rain there is not a breath of wind so the mosquitoes are taking advantage of the short intermissions in weather. Getting cabin fever bad. Weather service said it should start improving today. Lets all cross our fingers that it moves away and into the US where it is needed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.