Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#124319 06/28/06 04:58 PM
OP Offline
Ok I give up. I know the Church of Latter Day Saints has a church on the island....used to be over by the new Wally's...but they moved...I have even driven past there, saying "oh this is where they moved"...

But now we have a guest here who is looking for it......not in phone book.....called both papers and town board..no one knows...I even called all three of the churches in Belize City to see if they could give me the number.....SOOOO

Can anyone tell me where the new location is? Thanks!

Change your Latitude
#124320 07/01/06 09:18 PM
Hi,
I am a member of the Church who goes to San Pedro regularly. The Church is meeting in a rented house that is quite a way south of town, down by the Seventh Day Adventists.
The Branch Pres is Albert Lammey. The RS Pres is Sarah Williams, wife of Henry.
The building is yellow. The Church meets at 9AM on the third floor. Steps are in the rear. Most who come arrive by taxi.Most taxi drivers can find it and will get you there for $
5-7 Belize.
I have a cell phone number for Sarah, but don't want to publish it. If you need more info, the clerk at the Hotel del Rio named Roberto who works evenings knows Sarah and how to get ahold of her.
Where are you needing to come from and maybe I can help you more.

#124321 07/03/06 04:32 PM
OP Offline
Thanks! I finally reached one of the churches in Belize City and they gave me the phone number of someone, who told me where it was.....I had seen the sign, but couldn't remember. The guests borrowed our golf cart and we gave them directions....they attended yesterday! Thanks again!

Change your Latitude

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 252 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.