Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Can anyone recommend a reputable person located in San Pedro who can repair a late model flat screen television set?

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
TV Tom Baby!!!!

I'll second that. I believe you can find him in the vicinity of George's Kitchen/Road Kill bar/Crazy Canucks.

OP Offline
Thanks guys, That's who I told my guy to take it to and he said that he could not fix it. (But I will call my guy to make sure it was indeed TV Tom and not someone else) You know how people hear things different then what you tell them. :rolleyes:

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Sadly many of the flat screen devices are unrepairable, or repair is uneconomic (and that's at UK/US parts prices). Let's hope yours is one of the others!

If TV Tom cannot help you, I know a man that "can". But he is not the cheapest! Try Tom first.

Love t.v. tom, but beware...he had mine for over a year and then couldn't find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't find my plane...
OP Offline
Just spoke to my guy in San Pedro, He did take it to TV Tom, But It is too "advanced technology" for him too fix. Beachboy, Can you p/m me with the info on the other person?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You probably need to send it to Belize City. The problem on the island is that the volume of business could never justify the very expensive specialized test equipment thats required.

2miles will get the number in San Ignacio. The travel is the additional cost although the repairs are reasonable cost.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.