Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#229676 02/08/07 01:59 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Hi all,

Any opinions on the Belizean Shores up north? I have some family members that will be there in June annd don't know that much about the northside. I was in san pedro 3 times last year but stayed down south everytime. Any info would be helpful..Thanks

Belizean Shores is beautiful and the pool in MHO is best on island!

S
S
Stayed there two years ago and found a very accomodating, friendly staff; nice rooms and a beautiful pool with swim up bar! Met a few of the condo owners and all were exceptionally nice and welcoming.

Ditto. Stayed for 5 days in 2005. Use SimonB's provisioning service to stock groceries in your room and it is even that much more relaxing (www.lagniappe-belize.com). Nothing like fixing your own sandwich, grabbing a beer from the fridge and heading out to the dock to sun and relax. Great place if you don't mind the taxi ride to get to town. -- I sure didn't

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Stayed there on three of our trips in the last two years. Most recently, November 2006, Febraury 2006, and June 2005 for our daughter's wedding. Hard to beat. I even came to grips with the fact that walking to town was out of the question, and just completely relaxed.

S
S
Does anyone know if Leo is still working the pool bar? We are returning the first week of March (staying south) and would like to meet up with him, again.

S
S
As far as I know he's not. Drop by Pampered Paws in town, Kathy will know how you can get hold of him.

SimonB #230020 02/12/07 03:18 PM
we just got back yesterday from an absolutely lovely trip to Ambergris Caye and Belizean Shores. I can't say enough about this place. It was beautiful. I'm wishing I was at the pool right now, as it's 10 degrees now, and we left 85 degrees. Joe was the bartender at the pool bar and he was great! Everyone was very nice, the Blue Moon restaurant had good food, as did all the restaurants around the resort. The roads did leave something to be desired, but we are glad we traveled them, now we can say that we've done it. The Belizean Shores is just a FANTASTIC place to vacation. The suites are nice and big. We met some great people, and are so glad we stayed there. The pool is the best on the island. The grounds are kept up beautifully. Definitely stay there. grin

Tami

and... definitely use Simon and Lagniappe for your groceries. What a great service. It was great to have Belikin's ready and waiting for us when we got there!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.