Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#325983 03/01/09 10:33 PM
OP Offline
Could someone list the water aerobics schedule?
If anyone has the regular aerobics schedule as well that'd be great. I think they're held at Train Station.

Thanks.

OP Offline
I just answered my second question
http://www.trainstationfitness.com/services
Aerobic ClassFrom 6PM - 7PM, Monday through Friday
combines aerobics and circuit training in the privacy of the women's only section. Cool!

I hear Lara's kickbox class is awesome too!!

Now water aerobics class schedule is what I'm looking for.

Hi Keli...water aerobics is at the San Pedro Fitness Center, 10AM to 11AM, Tue/Thur/Fri.

OP Offline
Thanks Ruth. As much as I had hoped to start that's in the middle of work hours. Wish they had a morning (8 or even 9am) or evening class. Bummer. I suppose I could start adding diving into my exercise schedule once a week...which is something I should be doing anyhow and don't make time for.

It sounds like most classes are tue/thur...

Ruth, do you do Yoga?

No Kel...I've tried yoga a couple times, but so far I haven't added it to my routine. Right now, because of knee and feet problems, we are pretty heavy into the water aerobics.

OP Offline
gotcha. I tried Yoga 2 weeks ago, hated it. Just could not stand everything about it. Kept going in addition to my regular routine I started just because I hear such wonderful things it benefits. Started becoming "okay" with it. Now...I'm hooked. Been going 5 days a week after my regular workout. Love it. I find different types of yoga very a ton. Wish you could join me, would be fun to do Yoga with a friend.

I'm hearing ya, exercise is always better with a partner. I'm sure yoga will be added to the mix at some stage of my life.

I keep wanting to go regularly for the aqua-fit as it was a lot of fun....but Im a wuss about cold water and the weather is conspiring against warming it wink

If we give Peas a chance won't the Lima Beans feel left out ?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.