Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I know that there are quite a few fundraisers happening - but this is a program that truly empowers our youth and could really use some support. You can contact PC Tun at the Police station or call him at 627 9478. However he is off on the youth camp for a week. So you can also buy tickets by sending me a PM.

The San Pedro Police Cadet Youth Corp is a group of 30 civil minded children who meet at the police station 3 times per week to perform drills, participate in team sport events and to conduct community service projects. They are trained and observed under the guidance of the Police officer in charge of Community Policing.
This group of youths should be commended and praised for their commitment to the community of San Pedro and to youth in general - they are working towards a better San Pedro and a better Belize.
The group has received a kind donation (from a SACNW member) of material to tailor their uniforms, and they must now raise funds in order to have the uniforms sewn.
Please show your support to the Police Cadet Youth Corp program in San Pedro by purchasing a $5.00 raffle ticket which will assist the cadets in fund raising and will offer you a chance to win the prize - A brand new Acer Aspire One notebook computer. The drawing will be on August 12th, 2009 at the regular monthly South Ambergris Caye Neighbourhood Watch meeting an the lucky winner will be notified and does not need to be present to win.
To purchase a ticket please contact PC Tun at the San Pedro Police Station or telephone him at 627-9478. Or contact a Police Youth Cadet.
Each ticket sold by an authorized cadet will have special stamp on it and the letter will be validated by a JP.
Lightweight - 2.3 lbs, Mini-note pad - only 8.9 inches - Full colour screen, stereo speakers, microphone, web cam, wi-fi, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive, SD card reader, 3 x USB slots - Windows XP Home Edition - Value: $1,200 BCY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

P
P
What a great cause! Amanda we will take 20 tickets I will PM you with my info.

OP Offline
Thanks purdygrl. You are da bomb!

OP Offline
This is the last week of raffle ticket sales for the Police Youth Cadet Corp group. The drawing is this upcoming wednesday.

The fundraising effort is to ensure that all of the cadets have uniforms in time for the independence day celebrations this year.

If you would like to buy a ticket send me a pm (go to my name on the left of this post and click on it and select send a pm. I will arrange to get your tickets to you and collect your money on monday (provided you are in San Pedro.)

Please support our youth.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.