Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
debbief Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I saw the article regarding the BDF/Police barracks project this morning. If I'm interested in making a pledge to this project how would I go about it? Can I bring a US check when I'm down in June?

Thank you!

Debbie F.

Hi Debbie, Most certainly we welcome and appreciate all donations to this successful and worthwhile project. A US check will be great. Please pop by Sunrise Realty's office - we are located on front street across from the town council's offices.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Amanda Syme, SPBA Security Committee

T
T
Thanks Debbie , most people that live here give of there time or donate money when they can . In San Pedro we all pitch in to solve problems and extend services . You would fit right in ! Thank You , may it come back to ya 100 Times

Last edited by Tim Callanan; 04/29/10 02:06 PM.
D
debbief Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Sorry for the delay in responding again, but I've had a little excitement this week and I'm now planning a May 2011 Belize wedding for my daughter! My family is happy to do our part for a place we love. Thanks to Amanada for the PM. I'll be bringing my check when I'm down in late June. Hopefully, this project will meet it's goal.

Debbie F.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.