Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#413332 08/05/11 08:10 PM
M
OP Offline
M
A doberman has decided to come visit us on the third floor of our condo unit in the Banyan Bay area. He has a collar and is well behaved, and was thirsty and hungry. We think his collar is from Saga (says Kona Martin, but he is not Kona b/c we called number and collar was donated). If anyone is missing this dog, please let us know. We will call Saga in the morning. He may just be a stray. Very sweet dog who knows how to sit and shake. Here is a picture.
[Linked Image]

E
E
JESSE !

S
S
Nope...Bear is right here...on the job

I am with SAGA. I will let the clinic know. Our hours today are until 12 noon. 226-3266 I have posted a note on our Facebook page with the photo.
Thanks for caring.
Coleen Creeden
SAGA Humane Society

Coleen

Beach bum, butterfly stalker, native plant enthusiast.
Yes the dog has an owner and he lives by that area, the dog name is Snoopy. We've had that dog 3 times already, the owner owes some money SAGA, for the last time. If we take him again,then he will comeback and fight with us and he's not the most up standing citizen. Unfortunately we don't have space to keep Snoopy. We are currently sheltering 60 animals.
We think it best to find him a home off the island, this way he won't be back with an irresponsible owner. We are putting a notice up on our Facebook page to see about finding him a home on the main land. I'm am sorry this is the best we can do for now. frown
Thanks for caring.
Coleen Creeden
SAGA Humane Society
Communications
www.sagahumanesociety.org

Coleen

Beach bum, butterfly stalker, native plant enthusiast.
good plan

You are very kind to temporarily take Snoopy in Mrs. Deadserious! We did the same for other pets on the island who for one reason or another did not like it at 'home'. Here's hoping he will find a new, loving and responsible home soon! And thank you Miss Coleen for taking such good care of all of the SAGA babies and trying to re-home Snoopy! smile

S
S
I agree!!!! Do you know how he is with cats? And if he would mind a slight name change?

He sure looks like a sweet and handsome fellow! And looks more like a Dobie than a Snoopy... there is only ONE Snoopy dog on AC smile

L
L
He does look sweet natured....and definitely in need of a nail clip!

Just wondering: does Saga have authority to find a home for this pooch when they know he has an owner..irresponsible as that individual may be? I mean, what would happen if he was placed in a responsible owner's home and the original owner makes waves? Hope it gets resolved.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.