Last night, Tuesday night, was Election Day Eve. And like in many places, Election Day is a national holiday...but unlike many places, Election Day is a dry holiday in Belize. You heard me. No alcohol served or sold. So lots of people go out the night before.

I went (first) to Wahoo's Lounge. I love the owners and PLUS, they promised a celebrity. A real film crew. I'm there. They were staging a fake Chicken Drop for the TV filming. (For the usual Chicken Drop...you need to stop by on Thursdays.)

What's up with the new chicken costume? I'm not going to lie...I'm totally digging it.

So here is the full story...Ty Sawyer is filming in San Pedro. Another Shade of Blue. I'll be honest. I'd never heard of him. (And I watch TV like a 65 year old retiree.) But lots of crew and equipment? I'm there!

And Barrington, the MC, allowed the host to do the chicken "fluffing". Before the chicken poops on a number, she needs to be spun around 3 times and then...the fluffer needs to blow at her butt.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS AND LOTS more photos on San Pedro Scoop