Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
We will be out there in about 10 days, staying for a week down at Mata Rocks. I love hot breakfasts, all kinds of seafood, ice cold beer, and love live music. Can anyone recommend a few of the off the beaten path, hidden jems that might not be tourist traps?

Estells has the breakfast to die for!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Check out some of the blogs, listed over on the right hand side of this page.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Hello Texas Terry,

We really enjoy Mata Rocks....You'll enjoy their 'Dirty Banana' drink from the bar....It's like dessert with a kick....

We have recently opened the Black Orchid Restaurant....Maybe you'll give us a try....

Check us out at www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

In Addition you'll find plenty of Texans in our area....And a nice little Tex Mex place around the corner known as the 'Lone Star'...

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
George's Kitchen has a great breakfast & is very close to you, try the breakfast sandwich, Love Estells also.
Check out the monthly Calender of Events at the San Pedro Scoop Blog.
Love Mata Rocks!! Have a great trip.

Hey Terry - one of the wonderful aspects about San Pedro is that none of the places in town feel like tourist traps. You'll find everything from upscale to funky, but every place you go is full of genuine good people and righteous good food & drink.
My only caveat is to avoid "Premium" beer - IMHO it's more expensive and not as good as "Regular".

New Lounge at El Divino is nice for an evening cocktail.

Crazy Canucks Sunday Jam, always great live music. Legends Burger House Tues night Jam. Wet Willy's also doing live music too.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Originally Posted by Loansum-Al K
Estells has the breakfast to die for!

as well as the best Bloody Mary's on the island IMHO. And I love eating at a restaurant where you can dig your toes in the sand!!

A hug is the shortest distance between friends. ~ Author Unknown
D
D
Estelle's is the best and has the largest menu, size wise. Love Akbol for breakfast then a walk down to the Palapa bar.

N
N
Looks like we will be neighbors for at least a part of that week- we will be next door at Banana Beach but we head over to the Squirrels Nest often for happy hour.

The beer is always cold and the seafood is always fresh....not many bad choices on the Island. We may try to hit Elvi's for US Thanksgiving....a day at the Palapa Bar is always well spent.

Hope to meet you while we are there!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.