Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#473950 10/02/13 06:06 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Have my heart set on a simple condo on the beach. Have a couple realtors to meet with but wondered if anyone could comment on what to avoid, what's looking kinda flaky, what's looking good etc. Will gladly buy dinner for anyone knowledeable and interested in giving good advice!

Riki
That's probably not going to happen. Other than a few people taking pot shots at each other here I have alwasy appreciated that most people here are nicer than that.
You are going to need to be able to read between the lines.
Better yet, come down and talk to people face to face - expressions sometimes say way more than words.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
D
D
yes here in sanpedro there is a lot of good people u cant meet and have fun and anyone that lives here can give u good advises

sanpedro
I am free for dinner. Very knowledeable and great at giving good free advice! lol

Last edited by Inplub; 10/03/13 04:47 PM.
D
D
i live 21 years in sanpedro and i will love to give u free advises of the island so when is the dinner lol

sanpedro
F
OP Offline
F
Well, sure had a wonderful time there in your little paradise. Lotta strange real estate goings on there to be aware of. Got an earful from some local property managers about the "Yacht Club" and that crazy woman there running people off the property. Understand her brother is quite the crook too. Another deveopment was selling units and then renting them without telling the owners - got caught when the owners showed up and had been sitting next to a couple on the plane that were renting their unit....! Wild times in the business there. No need to read between any lines....
Most the people we met from cab drivers to the cook at the hotel, property owners and managers and other expats were just as nice as anyone can be. Enjoyed meeting so many great folks and look forward to repeat visits in the future.

Last edited by FlyingRiki; 10/21/13 09:01 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.