Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
I recently moved to San Pedro and run my own internet-based business. Two things:
1. Does anyone have any advice on where to work remotely within San Pedro? I've been working at home, but I wanted to get out a couple days a week.
2. Would anyone be interested in a Freelance Friday meetup once a month, or once a week? I'm thinking about starting a Belize chapter. http://www.freelancefriday.co/

Hello JeannaB....If you're simply looking for a change of scenery and require fast WIFI you are welcome to join us during our Happy Hour schedule on the Veranda.....Tuesday through Saturday from 3p-5:30....It is quiet this time of year and you can set up on one of the tables out front, watch your neighbors go by and connect to the rest of the world....If you come in, be sure and ask for me, we enjoy meeting message board guests in person..... We are 2.5 miles South San Pedro, after the Croc Pond and well before the Marco Gonzales Mayan Site.......

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
G
OP Offline
G
Thank you JudyAnn! I will do that this week!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 337 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.