Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JohnT Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I am currently planning a trip to San Pedro. I have been checking out lodging on the Belize1.com site and can't help but notice that there are three separate Paradise Villas:
Tradewinds Paradise Villas
Paradise Villas
Paradise Villas Belize ($400 incentives)
It is very difficult to tell from the information posted whether this is one and the same (my sense is not). Anyone out there can help me sort them out? Also, has anyone stayed at any of the three? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

P
P
I'm fairly sure it's the same place. These
are individually owned and advertised as such
We booked a week from 8/26 to 9/02 at the Tradewinds Paradise Villas. This seems to be a real nice place and my wife and I can't wait to be there.

John,

These all refer to the same condo development at the north end of town. Tradewind is a wholesaler (in Minnesota, I think, or Wisconsin) and the owner there bought a number of units at Paradise Villas and markets them separately. Then there is the non-Tradewinds Paradise Villas local management. Then some Paradise Villas owners market their condos separately and independently. I think I have that right -- it is a bit confusing.

In terms of which one is "best" I think you have to look at price and also the amenities the particular condo you're looking at offers. For example, last time I looked around there some units had A/C only in the bedrooms and some had it in the living area as well. Individually owned units have various types and grades of furnishings. Of course, it may not be easy figuring this out by e-mail!

Overall, this little condotel is a good property, though some units may be a bit more equal than others.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine http://www.turq.com/belizefirst/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.